- Brown Mink and Sable Furs
- Luxury Vintage MINK Fur Stole, REAL FUR Shawl, EMBA AUTUMN HAZE Mink Bridal Bolero, Dream Wedding Fur Jacket, Brown Fur Cape, Dream Wedding Coat, Old Hollywood Glam, Gatsby Party
Luxury Vintage MINK Fur Stole, REAL FUR Shawl, EMBA AUTUMN HAZE Mink Bridal Bolero, Dream Wedding Fur Jacket, Brown Fur Cape, Dream Wedding Coat, Old Hollywood Glam, Gatsby Party
Classic elegance with the perfect balance of glamour and femininity describes this genuine EMBA AUTUMN HAZE, vintage real mink fur bolero.
With it's flattering cropped silhouette and dramatic fur collar, this versatile real mink fur stole is the perfect accessory for a luxury bride, bridesmaid, mother-of-the-bride who wishes to wear their investment piece after the big day.
From jeans to evening gowns and everything in between, this heirloom vintage fur with it's striking silhouette and unique design will work with anything in your wardrobe.
Genuine real EMBA Autumn Haze mink with label proving authenticity of color, this dreamy luxury vintage fur is in mint condition. Masterfully crafted last century, professionally cold stored in a furrier vault, one original owner, fresh from a Palm Beach estate. Perfect or a bride, bridesmaid, mother of the bride.
Glowing hues of honey brown, Autumn haze, this luxurious fur is ultra soft to the touch, with no areas of wear. It's ready and waiting to star at your dream wedding!
- Genuine Mink. Not Faux Fur.
- Cape Style. No Sleeves. Sits like a Jacket. Open sizing.
- Fur-backed collar that can be worn flat or turned up for a stylish effect.
- Both fur and lining are in excellent to mint condition.
- Gorgeous satin lining. No issues. No stains.
- Masterfully crafted in the 1960's.
- Two cozy, concealed front pockets.
- One original owner.
- Professionally cleaned and stored.
- One size fitting most up to a size Large.
- Shoulder to Hem (Front) 19"
- Nape of Neck to Hem (Back) 19"
- Shoulder to Shoulder (Interior) 17-18"
Last photo for inspiration only. Bride wearing a similar color and style mink fur stole.