Luxury Vintage SABLE Fur Stole, REAL FUR Shawl, Barguzin Sable Brown Bridal Bolero, Winter Wedding Fur Wrap, Dream Fur, Old Hollywood Glamour Fur, Gatsby Party Fur
Make your grand entrance in this luxury vintage genuine SABLE fur stole. Stunningly styled by a skilled furrier in the 1950's, this glamorous real Sable fur cape is the perfect accessory for any occasion. From luxury weddings to black-tie events this heirloom fur would make a luxurious addition to your formal wardrobe.
A quintessential mid-century, genuine sable fur bolero exuding understated elegance and packed with effortless glamour and style.
- Lush, silky, genuine Sable meticulously crafted in the 1950's. This vintage sable fur bolero is silky soft to the touch and lined in clean black velvet. Hook and eye closure will keep the fur in place as you move about.
- Three horizontal tiers of luscious rich brown sable fur forming a rare and striking vertical pattern in the back.
- Providing just the right amount of coverage to keep your back and shoulders warm while showcasing your gown or ensemble.
- Perfect for a dream wedding, Red Carpet event, Deco Roaring 20's party, a vintage inspired luxury bride, bridesmaid's gift or Mother of the bride / groom.
- Stored in a furrier's cold-vault and belonging to one original owner. Can be worn wrapped around the shoulders or just below the collarbone for a sultry glam look.
Measuring 46" across x 12" in length.