Luxury Vintage MINK Fur Stole, EMBA TOURMALINE Real Fur Shawl, Bridal Bolero, Champagne Blonde Mink Cape, Winter Wedding Fur Shrug, Dream Fur Coat, Old Hollywood Glamour Fur, Deco Gatsby Party Fur
This elegant, luxury vintage EMBA TOURMALINE mink fur stole, circa 1960's, is perfect for a bride or bridesmaid's gift. A beautiful and graceful mid-century silhouette with classic sophistication. In excellent, clean condition, this heirloom fur perfect is for a Fall or Winter bride to wear to her dream wedding.
- A rich mix of hues, depending on lighting, this luxurious, vintage fur's natural color is a soft, creamy champagne blonde with beige and sandy highlights.
- A neutral shade of mink that would complement most dresses and ensembles.
- In the daylight, this luxury vintage fur appears to glow and has a beautiful sheen.
- This genuine mink fur shawl is soft, clean and well preserved.
- Quality details include luscious silky fur on both sides of the face framing collar, perfect for the chilly winter days and two concealed front pockets and a hook and eye closure to keep the fur in place.
- Designed and expertly crafted by a premier furrier, using the finest EMBA Tourmaline Mink with label proving authenticity of color.
- Made in the USA in the early 1960's. This is not a new import.
- With a chic, classic vibe, this luxury vintage fur is perfect for a vintage inspired bride to wear to her rustic glam Fall or Winter wedding , Great Gatsby soiree, formal affairs , holiday parties, black tie events or simply out to a romantic dinner on a chilly evening. Lovely over your little black dress or velvet slacks.
- Clean satin lining free of stains.
- Hook and eye closure at the neckline.
- It's the perfect accent for a bride or bridesmaid and would make a lovely gift.
- Add a touch of vintage, retro glamour to your cold weather, luxury wardrobe; a timeless look you'll wear confidently for many seasons to come.
- Whether you're getting married on a snowy mountaintop, in a grand ballroom, or a rustic countryside venue, we have the perfect fur for your special day. A vintage heirloom fur can be your "something old" and glamorous on your wedding day. An heirloom to pass down to future generations.
Cape style, no sleeves or armholes.
- 21" Shoulder to Hemline (Front)
- 18" Neckline to Hemline (Back)
- 17" Shoulder to Shoulder (Inside)