Luxury Vintage Norwegian Fox Fur Stole , Bridal Fur Bolero, Fur Shrug, Dream Wedding Fur Wrap, Cape, Old Hollywood Glamour Fur , Great Gatsby Party Fur
Make a memorable entrance at your dream wedding wearing this one of a kind, plush, luxury vintage Norwegian Fox fur statement piece which was skillfully crafted in the 1970's by a master furrier. Perfect for a romantic, vintage inspired bride, bridesmaids, mother of the bride.
A glam accent for your winter wonderland photos, rustic glam bridal attire, Great Gatsby 1920's party dress, holiday events, formal galas or anytime you wish to add instant luxury to your winter wardrobe.
With it's unique silhouette, this breathtaking fur bolero can be styled in a variety of ways, worn opened or closed as it rests elegantly on your shoulders.
There are no restrictive sleeves or arm holes.
Beautiful, natural hues of silver, white with a dusting of cocoa.
The lush satin lined fur collar can be worn flat or turned up to fend off the winter chill.
The pelts form a vertical pattern in the back which add to the dramatic styling of this glamorous fur.
- Genuine Norwegian Fox fur, not faux fur.
- Glamorous stole, shrug, wrap, cape, shawl, bolero silhouette
- Crafted in the 1960's, not a new import.
- Elegantly detailed with three tiers of real fox fur that transition into a vertical pattern in the rear.
- Open sizing fitting most.
- Sits beautifully on the shoulders and secures with a furrier hook/eye clasp
- No Sleeves. Designed to wear as a cape , shawl , wrap, shrug, bolero.
- This gorgeous fur is very plush, voluminous and in excellent condition.
- Freshly cleaned. Cold-stored and ready to wear.
- Lining is clean and free of stains.
- Clean, cold-stored and ready to wear.
- Like all fine furs of this era, the original owner's name is discreetly embroidered on the inside lining.
- Open sizing fitting most. Cape style.
- Shoulder to Shoulder 17" (Inside)
- Neckline to Hemline: 16" (Back)
- When laying flat Measuring Across 46"