RESERVED / SOLD Luxury Vintage Real MINK Fur Stole , EMBA Tourmaline Mink Bolero , Wedding Fur Shawl , Champagne Bridal Jacket , Sandy Blonde Mink Fur Coat , Winter Wedding Fur Cape , Old Hollywood Glamour, 20's Deco Gatsby Party Fur
Whether you're dreaming of the perfect mink bridal jacket for your winter wedding or for a more casual fur to wear with your favorite pair of boots and jeans, this luxury vintage mink fur bolero is a must have in your cold weather wardrobe. A versatile mink fur cape that can effortlessly transition from daytime adventures to formal evening-wear. This dreamy, real mink, vintage fur is the layer of luxury you'll reach for in the Fall, Winter and Spring.
- This real mink fur shawl was crafted by a master furrier in the 1960's.
- Genuine EMBA TOURMALINE MINK, not faux fur.
- Natural Tourmaline hues of Sandy Beige, Champagne, Ivory Blonde.
- In the sunlight the fur appears much lighter and takes on a magical glow.
- Excellent condition. Long guard hairs. No areas of wear.
- Mink is silky and plush. Cold stored. Perfectly preserved.
- Both fur and lining are clean without stains or flaws.
- A lavish and luxurious mink shawl collar narrows at the waist.
- Shawl collar can do double-duty as pockets to slip your hands into.
- Hook and ring closure ensuring a smooth bulk-free front.
- Bolero style with a cropped silhouette providing just the right amount of coverage.
- Sits beautifully on the shoulders and remains in place as you move about.
- Original owner's monogrammed initials are embroidered on the interior lining.
- Open, One size fitting most.
- Cape style. No sleeves.