SOLD /RESERVED FOR BRIDE ~ Luxury Vintage EMBA Mink Fur Stole , Bridal Fur Shawl, Silver Cerulean Grey and Ivory Mink Fur Wrap , Real Fur Shawl , Old Hollywood Glamour , Great Gatsby Fur Cape , Genuine Mink Fur , Cerulean Silver Mink Coat, Winter Weddin
This Luxury Vintage Genuine Mink Fur Stole was crafted by a skilled furrier in the 1950's and is the epitome of Old Hollywood Vintage Glamour.
Perfect for a Retro- inspired bride, Mother-of-the-bride, Formal affairs, Roaring 20's Great Gatsby parties, Winter Weddings, Rustic Photo Shoots and collectors of vintage glamour furs.
- Elegant and unique real mink fur stole. Not faux fur.
- Genuine Mink Fur Stole - Wrap - Cape - Shawl with EMBA label.
- Sits elegantly on the shoulders and can be styled in a variety of ways.
- Silky pliable pelts with long guard hairs.
- Intricately stitched ivory damask lining, free of stains.
- Two interior pockets.
- Vintage Monogram of the original owner.
- Cross-over silhouette which can be worn with both front panels freely hanging or crossed over with your favorite vintage pin.
- Panels are long enough to fling over one shoulder.
- Glowing hues of silver grey with striations of warm ivory.
- Clean, professionally stored.
- Please take note this fur is not sold silver grey.
- Depending upon lighting the fur takes on a ivory, beige hue with silvery tones.
- Last photo for inspiration. Bride wearing a similar stole with long front panels.
I believe there is a level of oxidation that has occurred over time with the unique coloring of this fur being more beige than silver, hence the price being lower. Otherwise, excellent vintage condition. Ready to wear as soon as received.
- Front panel shoulder to hem: 35" in length
- Inside Shoulder to Shoulder: 17" across
- Nape of neck to hemline (back) 18" in length