Luxury Vintage Mink Fur Stole , Bridal Fur Bolero , Real Mink Fur , Honey Blonde Fur Capelet, Wedding Jacket , Old Hollywood Glamour
The chic silhouette of this versatile genuine mink fur bolero is the perfect blending of casual glamour and effortless luxury.
- The flattering, cropped fit of this genuine mink fur bolero is perfect for a bride who wishes to keep her shoulders warm without the bulk of a heavy fur.
- Glowing hues of tan, camel, caramel and honey blonde, the neutral palette will complement most shades of dresses and would work well on the weekend with your favorite pair of jeans and leather boots. From the city adventures to the rustic countryside, this vintage fur will have you covered in high-style.
- Silky soft, real fur, pliable pelts, both fur and lining are in excellent / mint condition. No areas of wear.
- Masterfully crafted exclusively for a client in the early 1960's, this heirloom fur is well preserved and was seldom worn.
- Retro "Old Hollywood" portrait style tuxedo collar is designed to serve as front pockets which are lined in silk.
- Furrier label is present.
- Beautiful, intricate silk lining is free of stains or issues.
- Professionally cleaned and cold-stored.
This vintage beauty is ready and waiting to wear to continue it's glamorous story.
Open sizing, cape design, no sleeves or constricting armholes. Sits securely on the shoulders as you move about.
17" Shoulder to Shoulder (Inside)
20" Shoulder to Hemline (Front
18" Nape of Neck to Hemline (Back)
Will fit up to a size Large.