Luxury Vintage MINK Fur Stole, REAL FUR Shawl, Mink Wrap, Winter Wedding Fur Wrap Old Hollywood Glamour Fur, Great Gatsby Party Fur,, Excellent Condition, Bridal, Formal, Retro Fur,
Welcome to LuxuryVintageGirl.com
Luxury Vintage Mahogany Brown Ranch Mink Fur Stole, Shawl, Wrap
Genuine Vintage Mink Fur. Crafted in the 1970's. Not a new import.
Arriving just in time for chillier weather!
I've had several requests from shoppers visiting my site who were searching for a dark brown mink fur stole similar to the two I previously sold so I'm thrilled to have located this gorgeous mink fur stole which is almost identical to those.
Excellent Condition. Clean, cold-stored and ready to wear..
- Elevate your wardrobe to sophisticated new heights in this lavish, classic, genuine ranch mink straight stole in a beautiful shade of rich, dark, espresso Mahogany brown.
- Crafted in the 1970's by a master furrier.
- This style is the quintessential, Old Hollywood starlet style mink stole.
- Cherished Family Heirloom, Clean and well preserved.
- Figure flattering , timeless design that would fit all sizes.
- The finest ranch mink pelts were used to create this beautiful fur belonging to one original owner. Mink Fur is glossy and silky soft.
- Kept in cold storage. Ready to wear as soon as received.
- Reminiscent of the luxury furs that graced the Red Carpet and worn by mid century socialites.
- Both fur and lining are in excellent condition. No issues.
- Four luscious panels of genuine mink were used to craft this beauty.
- Perfect for bride, mother-of-the-bride, formal affairs, luxury weddings, black-tie events, Red Carpet galas, Gatsby glam soirees or drape it over your cocktail dress or cashmere blazer.
- Discreet Monogram in black script embroidered on inside black lining.
- No hooks or fasteners.
Length: 76" x 14.5" providing great coverage.
Figure flattering silhouette. One size fitting most.
This beautiful, well preserved, genuine mink fur has a glamorous history that deserves to be continued.
If new, this fur would be priced at several thousands of dollars.
Treat yourself or or someone special to a luxury vintage fur from my collection; the ultimate luxury gift.
Please keep in mind this beautiful, heirloom fur is true vintage, not a new import.