Luxury Vintage Genuine Mink Fur Stole Cape with Genuine Sable Fur Collar
Breathtaking and luxurious, mid-century, genuine vintage Mink fur cape, shawl, stole trimmed in lush, genuine sable fur. True vintage fur, circa 1960's. Pristine condition.
- Everything about this mid- century luxury fur stole exudes glamour, elegance, quality and craftsmanship.
- This genuine Autumn Haze Pastel Brown Mink fur and lining are in mint condition.
- One original owner.
- Clean, cold stored for decades and ready to wear again.
- Silky, lush, soft and glistening pelts,
- This is truly a well preserved, heirloom quality real mink and sable fur crafted by a master furrier using only the best mink and sable pelts.
- This stylish and glam fur features a rounded, retro style, Princess style collar crafted with a gorgeous and sumptuous sable fur.
- It secures at the neckline with a beautiful and vintage button and loop closure. Two concealed front pockets.
- A versatile and stylish piece that can transition from day to evening effortlessly.
- You can wear this beautiful mink stole open for a more casual look.
- This fabulous fur cape has no sleeves or armholes,
- it is designed with two side slits that allow it to sit like a jacket when worn.
- The female mink pelts glisten in the light and are incredibly lightweight yet provide enough warmth for the upcoming winter season.
- The color and tonal dimension of the fur are outstanding, Autumn Haze / Pastel brown genuine mink.
- Wrap yourself in this breathtaking fur this Autumn, Fall, Winter wedding and holiday season. New Year's Eve, cocktail parties, formal affairs, black tie events, Great Gatsby gala, charity balls, and versatile enough to wear with jeans or a little black dress or skirt.
- Add instant glamour to your cold-weather wardrobe.
- A wonderful addition to your winter wardrobe and the perfect gift to yourself or someone special.
- This luxury vintage fur is reminiscent of the style Jackie Kennedy wore in the 60's. Ultra glamorous and feminine.
- A mid-century Opera coat / jacket / cape waiting to continue it's glamorous story.
- This luxury fur is a custom made piece fresh from a Palm Beach estate.
- No size tag, would fit most.
- Cape design, no sleeves or arm-holes allow freedom of movement.
- All guard hairs intact. No areas of wear. Stunningly well preserved.
If you collect fine furs, this is one you should have in your luxury vintage collection. Mid Century glamour at it's finest. Natural not dyed real mink and sable fur. Impeccable and pristine condition. No issues. No odors. No stains, No tears, No rips, No repairs, etc
In the past year or so, I have sold three very similar ones to brides and mothers-of-the-bride.
Inside shoulder to shoulder - 17" across
Nape of Neck to tip of fur (in back) - 20"