Luxury Vintage MINK Fur Stole , Brown Fur Shawl, Dream Fur Cape, Winter Wedding Bridal Bolero, REAL Fur , Old Hollywood Glamour Fur, Great Gatsby Cape
Make your grand entrance in this lavish, mid-century genuine Mink fur stole in a mysterious, rare and striking shade of Lutetia cocoa brown with subtle silver striations.
- One original owner. Clean, cold-stored and ready to wear.
- Both fur and lining are in excellent condition.
- Real Mink Fur , True Vintage , circa 1960's
- Cape, Stole , Shawl , Wrap , Shrug , Bolero (No sleeves or armholes)
- Mid-century Old Hollywood style glamour fur
- Ultra clean lining and silky soft fur, professionally stored.
- Perfect for wedding , bride , bridesmaids, mother of the bride
- Luxury gift , heirloom fur. "Something old" for bride.
- Art Deco Great Gatsby Roaring '20s party or wedding.
- Formal , casual , bridal , retro
- Two cozy front pockets.
- Silk lined collar.
- Original owner's initials sewn onto lining (removable if desired)
Inside Shoulder to Shoulder 17"
Neckline to Hemline (Back) 17"
Shoulder to Hemline (Front) 24"
* Cape style, no sleeves or armholes , one size fitting most.
If you'd like to add a sentimental vintage element ("something old" ) to your fall or winter wedding, then consider wearing a keepsake, heirloom fur from our vintage fur collection at LuxuryVintageGirl.com