SOLD / Tourmaline Mink Fur Stole , Champagne Blonde Real Mink Bolero , Wedding Bridal Fur
Tourmaline, Champagne , Blonde, Mink Fur Stole , Luxury Vintage glamour meets everyday luxury. Genuine mink fur, crafted in the late 1960s. A perfect vintage fur with a modern vibe that can effortlessly transition from day to evening.
* Glamorous Vintage Mink Fur Stole, Cape, Shawl, Wrap, Bolero, Shrug
* Gorgeous Real Mink Fur, Excellent condition no issues.
* Circa 1960's, cold-stored, one original owner.
* Real mink fur, plush and luxurious.
* Silky pelts, very clean lining.
* Long, soft, guard-hairs, no areas of wear. No dryness.
* Warm and cozy, elegant silhouette, without the bulk.
* Well preserved, looks almost new.
* Beautiful detailing includes a retro rolled collar with button-loop closure.
* Cape style rests on your shoulders and gives the appearance of a jacket.
* Dress up or casual, Wedding, Bridal, Bridesmaid, Mother of the Bride,
* Formal, Rustic or everyday touch of glam.
* Romantic Luxury Gift.
* Stunning natural color, blonde, tourmaline, beige.
* Perfect neutral complement to most shades of dresses.
* Wonderful addition to your wardrobe.
* Would look great with jeans, skirts, slacks too.
* Ready to wear as soon as received.
* Original owner's name embroidered on the inside lining.
Inside Shoulder to Shoulder 17"
If you'd like to add a sentimental vintage element ("something old" ) to your fall or winter wedding, then consider wearing a keepsake, heirloom fur from our vintage fur collection.