RESERVED / SOLD Luxury White Fox Fur Stole , Arctic Fox, Real Fur Shawl , Bridal Bolero Capelet
This glamorous, vintage and romantic Arctic fox fur stole is the perfect glam accessory for a winter bride. This genuine, real fox wrap would look stunning gracing your shoulders paired with your wedding dress or Great Gatsby Art Deco party outfit. Just the right amount of coverage without the bulk of a heavy fur. This is real fur designed to act as a shoulder wrap , shawl, collar, fling, shrug and it's decades old, not new. I'm told it was crafted in the late 40's early 50's. So please don't expect a new import that's bleached and pure white. It's winter white , ivory but not yellow or blonde. The velvet ivory lining is original. There are no stains therefore I didn't want to replace the lining to make it all shiny and new. This fur tells a story and has a history and is just waiting for a bride to carry on the tradition of "something old" to wear on her wedding day. This was a family heirloom.
* Real Fox Fur , true vintage soft and ethereal , perfect for a dream wedding.
* Voluminous, with long guard hairs. Looks fabulous in wedding photos.
* Romantic bridal fur shawl , wrap, stole , cape , bolero , shrug , collar, fling.
* Vintage glam accessory for a bride, bridesmaid, mother of bride.
* Beautiful white ivory hues that will work well with most bridal dresses.
* Button loop closure, leaving your hands free for better things, like holding your bouquet or a glass of champagne.
* Original owner's initials in script are sewn onto the lining.
* Cold Stored. Clean. Ready to wear. Please keep in mind this luxury fur is not a new import, it's true vintage, circa late 40's, early 50's.
Measurements: (Best fit on Small to Medium frame)
* 40" in length (measuring in center across from hook to eye)
* 10" in width
Free Ground Shipping Via Fed EX on all Domestic Orders
If you'd like to add a sentimental vintage element ("something old" ) to your fall or winter wedding, then consider wearing a keepsake, heirloom fur from our vintage fur collection.