Honey Blonde Mink Fur Stole , Bridal Shawl , Wedding Fur
The epitome of classic mid-century glamour and sophistication, this tourmaline blonde mink fur stole is one that will surely get you noticed. With it's warm, glowing palette of golden, honey blonde, this vintage fur shawl is perfect for a bride to wear to her rustic fall wedding, winter wonderland outdoor photo shoot , Great Gatsby themed party, special occasions, holiday soirees or simply when you'd like to add instant retro glamour to your cold weather wardrobe.
* Genuine mink, real fur.
* Sophisticated, chic and glamorous silhouette.
* Beautifully detailed with a ruffling effect at the elbow.
* Collar is lined in silk satin. Can be turned up for added drama.
* Cape, shrug , bolero , stole , wrap , shawl , shrug style.
* Perfect for bride , bridesmaid, mother of bride , formal, casual
* Vintage Fur circa late 1960's.
* Warm, glowing palette of honey blonde, tourmaline and gold.
* Cold stored, One owner. Well preserved.
* Very clean lining, no stains, no odors, no issues.
* Two cozy front pockets.
* No clasps or hooks. The fur sits nicely on the shoulders.
* Satin back tuxedo shawl collar.
* Original owner's monogram is embroidered on inside lining.
Measurements: (Best fit Small - Medium)
Shoulder to Shoulder 16" (Inside)
Shoulder to Hem 18" (Front)
Neckline to Hem 20" (Back)
Free Ground Shipping Via Fed EX on all Domestic Orders
If you'd like to add a sentimental vintage element ("something old" ) to your fall or winter wedding, then consider wearing a keepsake, heirloom fur from our vintage fur collection.