RESERVED / SOLD to Shawna, Luxury Vintage Brown Mink Fur Stole , Real Fur, Vintage Bridal Fur , Luxury Winter Wedding Cape
Glamorous vintage details create a chic look that’s both timeless yet modern and ideal for your standout moment!
This is the perfect mink fur shawl to grace your shoulders and add instant luxury as you pose for outdoor winter wedding photos. Suitable for bride, bridesmaids, vintage fur lovers.
Let this classic, mid-century beauty be your luxurious "something old" accessory for your vintage inspired wedding. You'll stay warm and cozy while looking stylish and elegant. This genuine mink fur cape shimmers in the sunlight and will add a magical glow on your special day.
* Gorgeous , Vintage Glam Real Mink Fur Stole , Bridal Fur Bolero
* Circa 1960's , Excellent Condition. No stains. No issues.
* Mink Cape , Fur Shawl , Wedding Wrap , Brown Fur Shrug, Bridal Bolero
* Striking hues: Autumn Haze , Honey Blonde , Brown, Caramel, Whiskey
* Perfect for a rustic fall or winter wedding.
* Beautiful Accessory for a Great Gatsby Deco party
* Real Mink Fur. Well preserved. Soft pelts. No issues.
* One original owner , cold -stored, estate piece.
* Perfect for a bride , bridesmaid , mother of the bride , formal affair.
* Two cozy front pockets. Would look smashing with your favorite jeans.
* Dramatic, large, satin back collar. Frames your face beautifully and shields you from the winter chill.
* Sits beautifully on your shoulders leaving your hands free to move about.
* Fashionable, versatile design and silhouette can effortlessly take you from casual to formal wear.
* I have four of these vintage furs in stock (very similar in style) if you need more than one :) Last photo for inspiration only.
Measurements: (No hooks or clasps) Cape style, no sleeves or armholes.
18" Shoulder to Shoulder (Inside)
19" Shoulder to Hemline (Front)
21" Neckline to Hemline (Front)
Free Ground Shipping Via Fed EX on all Domestic Orders
If you'd like to add a sentimental vintage element ("something old" ) to your fall or winter wedding, then consider wearing a keepsake, heirloom fur from our vintage fur collection.