Vintage Mink Fur Coat , Beige Champagne Fur Jacket, Bridal Fur Shawl Wrap
A chic, glamorous vintage mid-century mink fur jacket - stroller - coat with a thoroughly modern silhouette and vibe. This vintage, luxury fur will add instant luxury to your cold - weather attire while keeping you toasty warm on those fall and winter chilly days. A sleek, stylish fur that easily transitions from daytime to nighttime events.
This luxurious, silky - soft, fur jacket, in a neutral palette of champagne beige, azurene , tourmaline has two cozy front pockets, one interior hidden pocket, and a lavish, notch collar that is fully lined in luscious mink fur.
Perfect for a rustic or luxury winter wedding, Great Gatsby Roaring 20's Art Deco party , snowy mountaintop photo shoot or a luxury gift for bride , bridesmaids , mother - of - the bride.
Versatile enough to wear after the big day with your favorite jeans and heels or little black dress.
* Lush, dense, luxurious mink fur. Excellent condition.
* Real fur, not faux. Circa late 1960's.
* Stylish genuine Mink Fur Jacket / Stroller / Coat with sleeves.
* Perfect for bride , bridesmaids , formal wear , casual attire.
* Beautiful, neutral hues of champagne , beige , tourmaline
* Bridal , Formal , Casual , Vintage Glamour
* No issues. No stains. No odors. No guard-hair wear.
* Crafted by a master furrier using the finest mink pelts.
* Clean lining. No stains. No odors. No issues.
* Warm, cozy fur with some weight and body to it.
* Plush fur on both sides of the collar.
* One original owner.
* Two cozy front pockets. One interior pocket.
* No monogram.
* Long luscious guard-hairs. No areas of wear.
* Professionally cleaned and stored properly.
* Cherished family heirloom.
* Last photo for inspiration only.
Shoulder to Hem (front) 24"
Neck to Hem (back) 22"
Shoulder to Shoulder (Inside) 17"
Armpit to Armpit (Inside) 19"
Free Ground Shipping Via Fed EX on all Domestic Orders
If you'd like to add a sentimental vintage element ("something old" ) to your fall or winter wedding, then consider wearing a keepsake, heirloom fur from our vintage fur collection.