White Mink Fur Stole , Cape , Shawl , Wrap , Bridal Fur
Calling all hopeless romantics and luxury lovers seeking the perfect vintage fur to steal the show at your dream wedding. As you channel Old Hollywood starlets and fashion icons of the past you'll be the star of the show wherever you go. Perfect for a bride , a winter wonderland wedding, a formal affair or Great Gatsby Art Deco themed party!
* True vintage, circa late 1960's
* Cape, bolero , shawl , wrap , shrug, stole style. No armholes.
* Heavenly soft and luminous real fur with long silky guard-hairs.
* Glowing hues of ivory, white, platinum blonde (not white).
* Very soft, lush, plush fur with a beautiful sheen.
* Two cozy front pockets.
* Stylish Fur on both sides of the collar.
* Button loop closure at the neckline.
* Perfect romantic, glam accessory for bride, Winter Wedding,
* 1920's Gatsby Deco parties, ,Red Carpet, Formal affairs.
* Open sizing. Cape, not a jacket.
* Original owner's initials embroidered on inside panel.
* Professionally Cold Stored.
Please note, I don't know the history of this pretty fur.
I purchased it because I was attracted to the classic style and rare color.
This vintage glam fur is presently cold-stored. I'd also like to mention that this fur is not pure white. There's no such thing as a pure "white" vintage fur.
The color of lighter, white furs mellow with age, even when stored properly. If a fur is truly vintage and not bleached then most so called "white" mink will range from ivory to cream to platinum blonde and sometimes even oxidized yellow. This fabulous fur is ivory and extremely light in color. A brand new, genuine white mink can range from $3,000-4,000 but those furs are imported and are dyed or bleached. Please keep that in mind when doing a search for "white" vintage furs.
* 17" shoulder to shoulder (interior)
* Shoulder to hem 19"
* Neck to hem in back 19"
Free Ground Shipping Via Fed EX on all Domestic Orders
If you'd like to add a sentimental vintage element ("something old" ) to your fall or winter wedding, then consider wearing a keepsake, heirloom fur from our vintage fur collection.