White Mink Stole , Luxury Vintage Fur Shawl , Wedding Fur
This vintage luxury mink fur stole in a dreamy shade of winter white jasmine / ivory cream exudes femininity and softness. A flattering and graceful silhouette, designed for a bride that wants that fairytale princess look. Fall in love all over again when you say yes to a genuine fur stole , shawl, wrap , from our vintage bridal collection.
Elegance personified; the perfect accessory for your dream wedding , winter wonderland photos, Art Deco Gatsby soiree or special event. Crafted from the finest, heavenly mink fur. An all season fur, perfectly suited for Spring and Fall weddings, too.
True vintage, not a new import. Not dyed or bleached -- please note this fur is not stark white.
* Vintage Luxury Genuine Mink Fur Stole, Capelet.
* Real Fur circa late 1960's.
* Ethereal, natural palette of winter white, cream, ivory.
* Capelet , cape, stole, shawl , wrap design.
* Flattering silhouette allowing your dress to take center stage.
* Perfect vintage glamour accessory for a bride , bridesmaids.
* Wedding , Formal , Prom , Great Gatsby Party , Art Deco themed soiree.
* Statement piece. The right amount of coverage without the bulk.
* Keep your shoulders warm while posing for outdoor photos.
* Mock Mink covered button -- hook-and-eye closure.
* Hands-free design allowing you to carry your bouquet with ease.
* Silky soft mink with a lustrous sheen in excellent condition.
* Clean lining free of stains. No odors, no issues.
* Cold-stored professionally.
* Original owner's monogram embroidered on inside lining.
* Keepsake, heirloom fur.
* Purchased in luxury fur salon NYC.
* Luxury gift for bride. "Something old."
* One original owner. Cherished and beautifully cared for.
When spread open measuring across in the center: 42"
Nape of neck to hemline: 12" (Back)
Shoulder to shoulder: 16" (Measuring across inside)
Free Ground Shipping Via Fed EX on all Domestic Orders
If you'd like to add a sentimental vintage element ("something old" ) to your fall or winter wedding, then consider wearing a keepsake, heirloom fur from our vintage fur collection.