- Fox Fur Stoles, Arctic Fox and Norwegian Fox Fur
- Luxury Vintage FOX Fur Stole , REAL FUR Bridal Fur Shawl , Peach Arctic Fox Fur , Great Gatsby Party Fur, Old Hollywood Glamour Fur , Dream Vintage Wedding, Winter Bridal Shawl
Luxury Vintage FOX Fur Stole , REAL FUR Bridal Fur Shawl , Peach Arctic Fox Fur , Great Gatsby Party Fur, Old Hollywood Glamour Fur , Dream Vintage Wedding, Winter Bridal Shawl
This gorgeous, luxury vintage Arctic fox fur is now available for sale. It was reserved for a bride on layaway whose wedding was unfortunately cancelled.
Romance personified! This vintage fox fur stole delivers glamour and luxury to the max. This rare, show stopping genuine fox wrap, with it's dreamy color palette of peach , rose gold and champagne all come together to create a one of a kind , beautiful fashion statement.
The perfect Old Hollywood style fur fling , shawl, collar is just waiting to adorn a fairy tale bride at her romantic, vintage inspired, Fall wedding. A dreamy accent for a rustic, winter wonderland wedding , Boho photo shoot, Art Deco Great Gatsby party or an elegant formal event or lavish celebration.
* Real Fox Fur , true vintage soft and ethereal , perfect for a dream wedding.
* Voluminous and luxurious , pure glamour.
* Stylish Shawl , wrap, stole , cape , bolero , shrug , collar, fling.
* Unique vintage glam accessory for a bride, bridesmaid, mother of bride.
* Red Carpet , Old Hollywood style fabulous fur. Circa early 1950's.
* Providing just the right amount of shoulder coverage.
* Beautiful neutral hues that will work well with most bridal dresses.
* Hook and eye closure, leaving your hands free for better things, like holding your bouquet or a glass of pink Champagne.
* Clean lining, no stains. There are two small impressions in the fabric where the original owner's initials were removed at one time.
* Cold Stored. Clean. Ready to wear. Please keep in mind this luxury fur is not new, it's over 50 years old!
* 45" in length (measuring in center across from hook to eye)
* 11" in width
If you'd like to add a sentimental vintage element ("something old" ) to your fall or winter wedding, then consider wearing a keepsake, heirloom fur from our vintage fur collection at LuxuryVintageGirl.com.