Arctic Fox Fur Stole , White Fur Collar, Shrug , Cape, Fling
This Arctic fox fur stole is a vintage fur lover’s dream!
The perfect romantic and glamorous accessory for a luxury bride.
This genuine fox wrap would look stunning wrapped around your shoulders and would add instant Old Hollywood glamour to your wedding gown or Great Gatsby Art Deco party attire.
Minimal coverage without the bulk of a heavy fur. This is real fur designed to act as a shoulder wrap , stole , shawl, collar, fling, shrug. Crafted in the 1950's. This heirloom, vintage luxury fur collar has been in my family for decades. Original tag. Gorgeous satin lining is flawless, free of stains. Never worn! This glam fox fur confection could be sewn onto a cashmere sweater or coat as well and would elevate your wardrobe to another level.
This fur measures 46" long by 4 - 5" wide. It's appearing larger in photos.
Dress form stands 5'6" tall and measures 34" x 25" 34"
* Real Arctic Fox Fur , not new. Circa late 1950's.
* Beautiful white ivory hues that will work well with most bridal dresses.
* Hook eye closure, leaving your hands free to dance the night away.
* Cold Stored. Immaculate and clean. Owned by my great Aunt.
* Plush and lush fur. Angelic and soft. Ready to wear and cherish.
* No monogram.
* Original, pristine satin lining.
Free Ground Shipping Via Fed EX on all Domestic Orders
If you'd like to add a sentimental vintage element ("something old" ) to your fall or winter wedding, then consider wearing a keepsake, heirloom fur from our vintage fur collection..