Luxury Vintage Norwegian Fox Fur Shawl , Bridal Fur, Wedding Fur Stole
SKU: Norwegian Blue Fox Fur Shawl
Welcome to Luxury Vintage Girl , Bridal Furs
- Impressive grand entrances will be made when you arrive draped in this one-of-a-kind, genuine Norwegian BLUE fox fur stole.
- Wear this show-stopper to your dream winter wedding, formal affair or Great Gatsby party.
- Fall in love with the sumptuous softness and luxurious feel of real fur.
- Feel confident knowing that both fur and lining are in excellent / mint condition.
- This luxury vintage fur is what dreams are made of.
- Figure flattering, generous length length of 52" long x 12" wide; suitable for most sizes and providing plenty of wearing options.
- Drape this enchanting beauty over your shoulders, wear is as a fling, stole, wrap, scarf, shawl over your gown, dress or pantsuit. Treat yourself to a luxury fur that you'll reach for on those special occasions. You decide when you'll wear this impressive, whisper-soft Norwegian Fox fur during the chillier month.
- The luxury vintage fur is reminiscent of the gorgeous furs that mid-century movie-stars and socialites wore on the red carpet back in the day.
- It was crafted last century; true vintage, not a new import.
- Beautiful, magical hues of silver blue with a winter white under-fur.
- Perfect for a fairytale, winter wonderland wedding, luxury bride or mother-of-the bride/groom.
- Wrap this stole around your shoulders or just below your collarbone or fling it over one shoulder for an Old Hollywood glam effect.
- Keep it secure with your favorite vintage pin. I suggest you have a tailor or seamstress sew a hook and ring clasp, if you wish to have your hands free when carrying your bouquet or evening clutch. Cold stored, clean and ready for it's new and fabulous owner.
- This glamorous fox fur fling is fit for a Queen and is waiting to continue it's glamorous story. Become part of that story by wearing vintage.
- Ready to grace your shoulders as soon as received. * Fresh from a Palm Beach Estate.
- * No stains. No issues. No odors. * Three tiers of real fox fur, lined in clean silk. * No monogram.
- Suitable for men to wear as a collar too. I've sold several fox fur to men who drape it over their tuxedo or suit for their winter wedding and formal affairs.