Luxury Vintage Mink Stole , Oleg Cassini Fur Shawl Shawl , Real Mink Bolero , Couture Vintage Fur , Bridal Fur Bolero
Welcome to LuxuryVintageGirl.com Bridal Furs
- Wrap yourself in a mid-century glamorous vintage couture mink fur stole , cape , wrap capelet , real furshawl by famed mid-century designer Oleg Cassini.
- The design is such that it hits at the waist which is wonderful for showcasing the details of your gown / dress. The color of this fur would complement all skin tones and would look gorgeous on a bride, bridesmaid, mother of the bride.
- The portrait collar frames your neckline and shoulders and the rear sweep provides extra warmth and covering. Cape style, no sleeves. The coloring of this genuine mink fur is truly beautiful.
- There is no stiffness to the fur, soft and plush, the guard hairs are long and glistening, the lining is clean without stains, smudges or issues.
- As all fine furs created last century, there is a vintage monogram on the interior lining.
- Wrap yourself in luxury and pure glamour. Perfect for a luxury vintage glam Autumn or Winter wedding, bride, formal affairs, holiday parties, Valentine's Day New Year's Eve, Great Gatsby events, red carpet, luxury gift giving or anytime you want to look runway fabulous Pair it with jeans or a little black dress.
- Clean. Cold Stored. One original owner. No odors. No tears. No fraying. No seam separations. Original Oleg Cassini label is present.
- Two front pockets. This is an extremely glamorous, versatile piece that can add a touch of vintage elegance to both a casual outfit or to a formal occasion, A perfect mid-century luxury vintage fur waiting to continue it's glamorous story. Retro Old Hollywood , Marilyn Monroe, starlet style at it's finest.
- Excellent Mint Condition Genuine Mink Fur Cape in pristine condition.
- Natural Golden Blonde Tourmaline Hued Fur
- Clean lining, free of stains. No smudges. No issues. No odors
- Bolero Capelet Shrug Stole Cape style without sleeves.
- Shawl Collar
- One size fitting most
- Two Front pockets
- Cold stored. Clean and ready to wear
- Plush, soft, luminous genuine mink pelts
- Inside Shoulder to Shoulder measures 17" across. Nape of neck to hemline 21"
- Cold Stored. One original owner.
- Shoulder to Shoulder Approximately 17" across
- Length approximately 21"
About the designer:
Oleg Cassini (11 April 1913 – 17 March 2006) was an American fashion designer born to an aristocratic Russian family with maternal Italian ancestry. He came to the United States as a young man after starting as a designer in Rome, and quickly got work with Paramount Pictures. Cassini established his reputation by designing for films.He became particularly well known as a designer for Jacqueline Kennedy whilst she was First Lady of the United States. The "Jackie Look" was to become highly influential and much admired.