Luxury Vintage Revillon Couture Mink Fur Stole , Bridal Fur Shawl , Mink Wrap , Wedding Fur
Welcome to LuxuryVintageGirl.com , Couture Vintage Fur Shop
- Capture the elegance and glamour of a bygone era with this this luxurious, vintage couture, genuine mink fur wrap, stole, cape, shawl from the iconic, designer Revillon, Paris.
- This unique, vintage fur was crafted in the 1950's of premium quality, real mink, female pelts, in a mysterious and striking shade of taupe grey / gray / tan with horizontal striations of deep lustrous brown. The color resembles EMBA Argenta.
- Everything about this fur exudes quality and refinement. Dating back to the mid-century, the mink fur is well preserved, clean and free of issues. The original lining is a decorative silk satin and it is is flawless.
- Perfect luxury gift for her.
- The stole measures a generous 54 inches long and 18 inches wide and therefore would fit most.
- Can be styled in a variety of ways. Worn draped over your shoulders or just below and fastens with a furrier's hook and eye closure.
- This glamorous, heirloom fur has traveled through time but it's in excellent condition, still maintaining a silkiness and vibrancy.
- A wonderful addition to your luxury vintage fur collection. Perfect for a night out at the opera, luxuryweddings, brides, mother of the bride, elegant affairs, dining out, cocktails...slip on this lightweight fur with it's minimalist design which will keep the winter chill away without overwhelming your ensemble.
- Over a simple black gown or dress, pants or jeans and boots, this fabulous stunner will surely have you making a grand entrance.
- Indulge in the perfect gift of genuine, luxury fur for yourself or someone special.
- *Please note this couture fur is not new, it dates back to the 1950's.
About the fur's brand:
Revillon Frères (Revillon Brothers) was a French fur and luxury goods company, founded in Paris in 1723. Then called la Maison Givelet, it was purchased by Louis-Victor Revillon in 1839 and soon, as Revillon Frères, became the largest fur company in France. Branches were opened in London in 1869 and in New York in 1878. At the end of the 19th century, Revillon had stores in Paris, London, New York City, and Montreal.----------------------------