- Brown Mink and Sable Furs
- Luxury Vintage MINK Fur Stole, REAL FUR Brown Mink Shawl, Bridal Fur Bolero, Cropped Mink Coat, Jacket, Cape, Lutetia Old Hollywood Mink, Gatsby Party
Luxury Vintage MINK Fur Stole, REAL FUR Brown Mink Shawl, Bridal Fur Bolero, Cropped Mink Coat, Jacket, Cape, Lutetia Old Hollywood Mink, Gatsby Party
SKU: Cocoa Lutetia Brown Mink Cape
Chic and sophisticated describes this luxury vintage 1960's real mink fur bolero with it's rare, distinctively unique color palette of rich cocoa and glowing brown with silvery underfur.
- Masterfully crafted last century, the genuine mink fur remains silky soft and pliable and has been professionally glazed, cleaned and cold-stored by one original owner.
- Quality details include a clean silk satin lining, an ample face framing collar that can be turned up for added drama or worn flat.
- Two concealed front pockets to slip your chilly hands into, hook and eye closure at the neckline, and a cropped bolero silhouette.
- This beautiful, genuine mink fur has all the desired details that you will want to carry you from day to evening and back again.
- From your glamorous snowy mountaintop wedding to your weekend adventures around town or country, the classic style and warm rich palette of this fur cape will work well with just about everything in your wardrobe.
- Slip it over your little black dress or wear it with your favorite cashmere turtleneck and jeans - it's that versatile.
If you're looking for a "wow" factor accessory for your vintage inspired winter wonderland wedding, Great Gatsby Art Deco themed party, black-tie affair, or dream wedding, this fur is one you should consider adding to your fur coat collection. Suitable for bride, bridesmaids and mother of the bride.
*Last photo for inspiration. Bride wearing a very similar fur stole.
- Cape style, no sleeves or arm holes.
- Open sizing, one sizing fitting from S - L
- Shoulder to Hem (Front) 18"
- Nape of Neck to Hem (Back 18")