Luxury Vintage Mink Fur Stole , Art Deco Bridal Fur Shawl , Wedding Fur Wrap , Real fur, Wedding Fur
SKU: Luxury Vintage Taupe Mink Fur
Welcome to LuxuryVintageGirl.com~ Luxury Vintage Bridal Fur Shop
- Grand entrances and memorable exits will be yours when your slip into the dramatic elegance of this one-of-a-kind, genuine mink fur cape shawl in a fabulous Art Deco / Great Gatsby / Old Hollywood Glam silhouette. This unique, real mink fur stole is a show-stopper and you won't see this style often in your search for the perfect retro fur for your vintage inspired wedding or Great Gatsby party.
- Crafted by a master furrier in the late 1940's, with couture label still present. There is no collar to weigh your down and the fur rests effortlessly on your shoulders as two front panels are held together with a vintage snap closure. Additionally, there are two interior silk satin straps to slip your arms through allowing freedom of movement when carrying your bouquet or evening clutch. Wear it unclasped as well for a stylish and sexy look! A rare and glamorous show-stopper! These unique elements make this luxury vintage mink stole / shawl / jacket / bridal bolero, the ultimate in retro glamour, romance and elegance. Perfect for a Great Gatsby theme wedding or party and for anyone who adores vintage fur fashions. This mink fur is silky soft and well preserved. Crafted of real mink female mink pelts which lay close to the body, in a neutral taupe, gray, Argenta hued color which would look absolutely stunning on a bride, bridesmaid or mother of the bride. A flattering and sleek silhouette, light in weight but will provide just the right amount of warmth and coverage to keep the winter chill away while looking glam and stylish on your wedding day and beyond. From daytime urban adventures to romantic evening affairs you will reach for this fur time and time again.
- This genuine mink fur shawl was crafted last century and is in impeccable condition. Clean, cold-stored and ready to wear. The genuine mink fur has a gorgeous, luminous sheen and a gorgeous clean silk satin lining complete the look. An heirloom treasure waiting to be cherished again.
- The coloring and tonal dimensions of this mink are exceptional and the chic, retro vibe can be the perfect "something old and glamorous" accessory to complement your rustic, vintage wedding, Great Gatsby party, Roaring 1920's event, or for your Fall or Winter wedding photos.
- Add a touch of vintage glamour to your cold weather wardrobe with this dream fur from a bygone era. It is reminiscent of the furs that and "Old Hollywood" starlets wore and I have a penchant for Old Hollywood style furs and the glamour they evoke, so I couldn't resist purchasing it. It's very clean and ready to wear. No issues. No stains. No odors.
- A classic and timeless treasure with a cool, retro vibe, that you'll wear with confidence on your wedding day and beyond to formal events, Holiday parties, New Year's Eve, the Opera, Grand balls and Romantic Date nights! This glamorous and romantic vintage fur is waiting to be worn and cherished again.
- Please note this heirloom, vintage fur is over 60 plus years old and has traveled through time but is in amazing and luxurious condition. Truly looks to be unworn. The satin lining is well preserve and gorgeous without stains or issues. Like all my furs, I have had this cleaned and conditioned. (I don't leave that expense up to the buyer!) The original owner's initials are embroidered in script lettering on the inside lining. Become part of it's glamorous story, wear vintage fur on your special day. Cold stored and ready to wear as soon as received. Would make a romantic gift for a bride.