Luxury Vintage MINK Fur Stole, REAL FUR Shrug, Silver Sapphire Mink Capelet, Bridal Bolero, Dream Wedding Fur Shawl, Old Hollywood Glamour Fur, Gatsby Party Fur Shrug
Effortless yet sophisticated. Minimalism meets mid-century glamour.
A genuine mink fur stole with a striking color palette of blue iris, silver sapphire, steel grey. The perfect finishing touch to wear over your bridal dress or evening gown.
Crafted in the 1950's, this luxury vintage fur is comprised of two tiers of real mink fur and secures with two sets of hook and eye closures. Silky, whisper soft mink lined in a velvet fabric. This vintage luxury piece can be styled in a variety of ways as shown in photos.
A chic accessory for a Fall or Winter wedding, a Deco Gatsby glam soiree and will add the finishing touch to your dress or sweater. This sophisticated, Old Hollywood statement piece is pure vintage, not new. The mink fur is in excellent condition, still soft, pliable and silky without any issues. The velvet lining shows some light fading but it is perfectly intact. Belonging to one original owner, her initials are sewn onto the inner lining.
- Wrap, capelet, stole, shrug, collar, shrug silhouette
- Can also be draped as a collar
- Crafted last century of genuine mink fur
- Vintage fur circa 1950's, not new
- Two tiers of real mink fur
- Beautiful and rare silver sapphire grey hues
- Silky soft real mink. No issues.
- Cold stored. One original owner.
- Velvet lined.
- Two sets of hooks, leaving your hands free
- Perfect finishing touch for bride, bridesmaid mother of the bride's dress
40" x 9" When draped as a collar this fur would fit most.
If you're wanting to place this mink at or below the collarbone or shoulders, would best fit someone with a smaller frame.