Luxury Vintage Brown Fur Stole ~ Real Fur ~ Fur Bolero ~ Brown Shawl ~ Russian Squirrel ~ Retro Style Shrug
Welcome to LuxuryVintageGirl.com
Slip into the glamour and elegance of this Old Hollywood, retro style, luxury vintage, real fur stole.
With it's iconic, 1940's 1950's design, this fur is a must-have in your vintage, retro fur collection.
This vintage, glistening, Russian Squirrel cape, in a rich and striking shade of mahogany / chestnut brown, resembling more expensive mink and sable was expertly crafted by a mid-century furrier. The softest fur pelts were used when creating this one-of-a-kind beauty. In the daylight the fur shimmers and glows. Perfect for a retro bride. Revel in the luxury feel of this lush and plush vintage, real fur wrap as it graces your shoulders.
Elegant yet still wearable. A wonderful fur accessory to wear out for cocktails, night at the opera, black-tie events, bride ("something old") mother-of-the-bride, bridesmaids, holiday parties, formal events, luxury gift giving. Especially perfect for Art Deco / Great Gatsby soirees and rustic weddings. I can think of a multitude of ways to wear this fur; would look especially fabulous with jeans, slacks, skirts, boots and casual attire.
Add warmth and glamour to your wardrobe in the chillier months. The sheen of of the genuine fur, combined with the luxurious brown color that shimmers in the light, is truly breathtaking. A rare design with a satin lined shawl collar, rolled cuff sleeves - this fur is so unique and glam.
This luxury vintage collector's fur will have you feeling confident when you drape it over your shoulders and make your grand entrance. Clean, cold stored, belonging to one original owner. A cherished fur with a wonderful history belonging to a Palm Beach socialite; the fur is waiting to continue it's story. Ask about the history of the fur. I'm happy to share.
* Romantic gift for bride, bridesmaids, mother-of-the-bride.
* Cape design. Graces your shoulders beautifully.
* Shrug / capelet / wrap / shawl / Opera Jacket / with rolled cuffs- won't hide the details of your dress.
* Lightweight but will provide warmth and glamour to your ensemble.
* Generous rear sweep, great coverage in the back.
* Two concealed, satin lined pockets.
* Satin lined collar. Can be worn flat or turned up to frame your fame.
* Professionally cleaned and cold stored. Pristine lining. No issues. No odors. No stains.
* Initials of former owner are sewn into the lining.
* Ready to wear or gift as soon as received.
* One original owner, heirloom fur from a Palm Beach estate.
* Crafted last century. Not a new import.
* Mid-Century, "Old Hollywood" starlet style.
Shoulder to shoulder (inside) 17.5 inches across.
Copyrights All rights reserved © 2019 LuxuryVintageGirl
*Free domestic shipping includes deluxe packaging, signature confirmation, insurance, and tracking via FED EX.