Luxury Vintage Mink Fur Bolero , Honey Blonde Fur Shawl, Real Fur , Bridal Fur Stole , Winter Wedding Fur Wrap , Bride and Bridesmaid Fur Acessory
Welcome to LuxuryVintageGirl.com , Bridal Fur Shop
This luxury vintage genuine mink fur wrap, capelet, stole, shrug, bolero has you covered in glamorous style. So popular with our Autumn and Winter Brides. Classic, minimalist sophistication allowing you to showcase the details of your gown beneath.
The quintessential mid-century glamorous stole is lined in clean, fresh, silk. Lining is impeccable. No rips. No seam separations. No tears. No odors. No stains. No fraying. Appears to be unworn. CLEAN, clean, clean. This fur is truly heirloom quality, cherished and well preserved. Cold stored and ready to wear. This fabulous fur cape is pure elegance in both style and color and is a definite show-stopper. Wear it to a holiday party over a cocktail dress or to your winter wonderland wedding! Mid century craftsmanship at it's finest. A well made fur waiting to make it's grand debut. This rare , exquisite, vintage genuine mink is the perfect accentfor bride. Depending on the lighting, it takes on a magical, shimmery hue. The pelts are soft and pliable. Just gorgeous! Old Hollywood glamour and elegance. A wonderful accessory for the bride who wants to keep a chill away from her shoulders without overwhelming her dress. Wrap yourself in an impeccable, luxury vintage fur on your special day!
- Designed by a premier furrier in the mid 1960's.
- Excellent condition (both fur and lining).
- Gorgeous silk satin lining. No stains. No issues. Flawless.
- Perfect for bride, bridesmaids, formal events, parties
- Cold stored. Clean and ready to wear. Soft and supple fur.
- Two sets of furrier hook / eye closures with mock pom pom buttons.
- Soft, supple, pliable mink. All guard hairs perfectly intact.
- Elegant ultra glam, retro design. Beautiful hues of honey, blonde, Autumn Haze.
(Best fit on Small or Medium frames)
Shoulder to Shoulder (Inside Measurements) are approximately 17"
Length 14" from nape of neck to hem (in back)
Approximately 42" across from one end to the other when fur is spread open.