Luxury Vintage SABLE Stone Marten Fur Stole, REAL Fur Shawl, Dream Wedding Fur Wrap, Bridal Bolero , Fur Cape, Winter Wedding Fur, Old Hollywood Glamour Fur, Art Deco Great Gatsby Party
Vintage luxury meets modern glamour with this striking and rare genuine Stone Marten / Golden Sable fur stole. Along with it's glamorous aesthetic, and glowing hues, this gorgeous cropped real fur bolero is amazing in so many ways.
Masterfully crafted in the 1960's from silky soft genuine fur in a creamy warm golden blonde with ivory underfur.
Stone Marten fur is rare, luxurious and related to the Sable family.
This elegant, cropped fur shawl with it's stylish tuxedo shawl collar which doubles as hand warmers will have all eyes on you.
Bridal, formal, casual, day-wear, evening-wear, anywhere, you'll find endless reasons to wear this fur with it's flattering silhouette, all season long.
*Last photo for inspiration only. Bride wearing a similar Stone Marten fur stole.
- Authentic, luxury vintage Stone Marten / Sable.
- Spotless lining, free of stains or issues.
- Professionally cleaned, cold-stored.
- True vintage, not new. Crafted in the 1960's.
- Hook and eye closure at the waist.
- Best Fit on Small - Medium Frames
- Inside Shoulder to Shoulder Measuring Across 16"
- Shoulder to Hemline (Front) 15"
- Neckline to Hemline (Back) 20"
- Sweep (Measuring along the Hem) 54"