Luxury Vintage MINK Fur Stole, REAL Fur, Silver Sapphire Mink Cape, Bridal Bolero, Dream Wedding Fur Wrap, Grey Fur Shawl, Old Hollywood Glamour Fur, Great Gatsby Fur
This stunning and rare luxury vintage blue iris mink fur stole, circa 1960's, is truly breathtaking and sophisticated. A one-of-a-kind heirloom mink bolero with a flattering, cropped silhouette, shawl collar, pristine satin lining and silky genuine mink pelts. Dramatic hues of sapphire silver grey mink ; the epitome of classic sophistication.
- Soft, lush and plush, this luxurious, vintage mink fur appears to glow in the sunlight and has a beautiful sheen and a silky touch with long guard-hairs. No areas of wear.
- Heirloom fur. Perfect for a Fall or Winter dream wedding.
- Designed and expertly crafted by a premier furrier, made in the USA last century. This is not a new import.
- Free of oxidation or yellowing, the natural smoky grey hues of this real fur shawl are spectacular and rare.
- A wonderful keepsake "something blue" accessory for a bride..
- Both fur and lining are in excellent condition.
- With a chic, classic vibe, this luxurious fur would be wonderful for a vintage inspired bride to wear to her glam wedding , Great Gatsby soiree, formal affairs holiday parties, black tie events or simply out to a romantic dinner on a chilly evening.
- Lovely over your little black dress or velvet slacks.
- Professionally cleaned and stored.
- Ready to wear as soon as received.
- It's the perfect vintage accent for a bride, mother of the bride / groom or bridesmaid and would make a lovely gift.
- Add a touch of vintage, retro glamour to your luxury wardrobe; a timeless look you'll wear confidently for many seasons to come.
- This cherished fur is over 50 years old and has traveled through time beautifully.
- Photos taken near a window in natural light. The fur appears lighter in sunlight and a deeper richer grey tone indoors depending upon lighting.
- Cape style, no sleeves or armholes.
- Cropped bolero length allowing your dress to take center state.
- Inside Shoulder to Shoulder Approximately 17" Across.
Whether you're getting married on a snowy mountaintop, in a grand ballroom, or a rustic countryside venue, we have a collection of furs to choose from for your special day.
A vintage heirloom fur can be your "something old" and glamorous on your wedding day and one you can pass down to future generations.