Luxury Vintage Blonde Mink Fur Stole ~ RESERVED / SOLD to Bride Rachel ~ Real Fur Shawl ~ Wedding Fur Wrap ~ Mink Fur Wedding Capelet , Bridal Bolero
Welcome to LuxuryVintageGirl.com ~ Luxury Bridal Fur Shop
A dramatically beautiful, genuine mink fur stole with classic, mid-century sophistication. Perfect for a Fall or Winter Bride.
A rich mix of hues, depending on lighting, this luxurious, vintage fur's color is a natural blend of golden champagne, tourmaline and honey blonde, with a warm essence. In the daylight, the fur shimmers and takes on a magical glow. This genuine mink shawl is soft and plush to the touch. It's the epitome of retro glamour and elegance and the added design interest at the structured portrait collar makes this mink fur shawl special and unique.
With a chic, classic vibe, this fur is perfect for a luxury bride to wear at her vintage inspired or rustic glam wedding, Great Gatsby soiree, formal affairs , holiday parties, black tie events or simply out to a romantic dinner on a chilly evening. Lovely over your little black dress or velvet slacks.
Two concealed front pockets, hook and ring closure, clean satin lining, cold stored and ready to continue it's glamorous story.
Add a touch of vintage glamour to your cold weather, luxury wardrobe; a timeless look you'll wear confidently for many seasons to come.
Channel your inner Marilyn, "Old Hollywood" glamour at it's finest.
* Extremely clean lining, no stains, no odors. The fur is very plush and soft to the touch.
* Hook and ring closure keeps the fur securely in place. Two front panels can be crossed over with a vintage pin, too.
* Retro style collar made famous by Hollywood starlets like Marilyn Monroe.
* Two concealed front pockets.
* Furrier Label and original owners initials are present.
* One size fitting most. Inside Shoulder to Shoulder 18"
* Real mink fur, well preserved. No stains. No odors.
* Professionally, cold-stored. This is a pre-loved fur, one original owner. Not new.
* Designed and expertly crafted by a premier furrier, made in the USA, early 1960's, not a new import.