Luxury Vintage MINK Fur Stole , REAL FUR Bolero , Dream Fur, Black and White CROSS Mink Capelet, Bridal Fur Shrug, Winter Wedding Fur Wrap, Old Hollywood Glamour Fur, Great Gatsby Party
Need another reason to love our luxury vintage furs? Imagine entering a room wrapped in this unique vintage CROSS mink fur capelet, stole, bolero, shrug. This fur is destined to become your favorite wardrobe investment with it's unique color combination of ebony and ivory.
- One of a kind, jaw-dropping, stylish, genuine CROSS Mink shrug, circa 1960's in pristine, never worn condition.
- Striking and lavish hues of ivory and black. The pairing of the two contrasting colors really give it the "wow" factor.
- If you're looking for something dramatic, unique and different to wear on your wedding day or to holiday parties and social events you might want to consider this fur.
- This unique vintage fur crafted of genuine CROSS mink would make a wonderful addition to your luxury vintage fur wardrobe. Still has the original tags attached to it.
- Pair it with your little black dress, velvet slacks or your favorite pair of jeans and paint the town.
- This fashionable and chic real mink capelet closes with a single furrier's hook and eye closure located at the center with a mock fur covered button.
- It is lined in a beautiful, pristine satin. Satin lined fur collar can be turned up.
- No monogram.
- The coloring and tonal dimensions of this couture piece are exceptional and striking, with the dark mink fur being accented by ivory cream striations.
- Please note: the lighter cross fur is not white, it's ivory.
- Make your glamorous grand entrance this season wearing a fashionable, luxury vintage fur.
- Perfect for bride, bridesmaids, mother of the bride, Gatsby inspired parties, formal and holiday events.
- Mint condition inside and out.
- Heirloom quality.
- Would make a wonderful gift.
- Ready to wear as soon as received.
- Wrap yourself in a chic, cosmopolitan and one of a kind vintage fur this season.
(Best on Small and Medium Frames)
- Inside shoulder to shoulder 16"
- Shoulder the hemline (front) 13"
- Nape of neck to hemline (back) 15"