Luxury Vintage FOX Fur Stole , REAL Fur Shawl, Bridal Bolero, Ivory Fur Capelet, Winter Dream Wedding Fur Wrap , Old Hollywood Glamour Fur, Art Deco Gatsby Party Fur
Providing elegance, glamour and a touch of warmth on your wedding day and beyond, this Norwegian Blue real fox fur stole circa 1960's is the perfect balance of femininity and elegance. With it's unique design in the back, you'll have all eyes on you coming and going.
This luxury vintage, genuine fox fur stole with three tiers of real fox fur in a soft color palette of cream, ivory, silver and brown is the perfect accent for your dreamy winter wedding , something "old" or something "blue" , a stylish accessory for your rustic Fall glam wedding photos, a vintage luxury Art Deco Great Gatsby party or an elegant formal event or holiday celebration.
This red carpet mid-century "Old Hollywood" style fox fur can do double duty as a collar and will jazz up your winter coat or cashmere sweater. Added design interest on in the rear makes this one-of-a-kind fox fur a true, heirloom treasure.
- Real Fox Fur , soft, silky and ethereal , perfect for a bride.
- True vintage, not new.
- Fox Shawl , wrap, stole , cape , bolero , shrug , collar, fling.
- Vintage luxury accessory for a bride, bridesmaid, mother of bride.
- Red Carpet , Old Hollywood style fabulous fur. Circa early 1960's.
- Providing just the right amount of shoulder coverage.
- *Beautiful neutral hues that will work well with most bridal dresses.
- Hook and eye closure, leaving your hands free for better things, like dancing the night away or holding your champagne glass!
- Glamorous silhouette; three tiers of fox fur separated by ribbon.
- Cold Stored. One original owner.
- 42" in length (measuring in center across from hook to eye)
- 11" in width