Luxury Vintage MINK Fur Stole, REAL FUR, Ivory Fur Bridal Bolero, White Mink Fur , Dream Wedding Fur Shawl, Winter Wedding Jacket, Fur Cape Shrug, Old Hollywood Glamour Fur , Deco Gatsby Party Fur, Bride Jacket Coat
This elegant, luxury vintage mink stole cape, in a gorgeous shade of Winter white, is truly stunning and one of a kind. A graceful, cropped silhouette with three tiers of luscious, genuine mink fur.
This retro mink bolero, with it's classic sophistication, is perfect for a luxury bride to wear to her dream Winter wedding and also suitable for mother of the bride.
- A one-of-a-kind heirloom fur with a chic modern vibe.
- Direct from the estate of the original owner.
- Designed and expertly crafted in 1970's.
- Made in the USA by a premier furrier.
- Crafted of real fur, not faux.
- Pelts are silky soft with no areas of wear.
- Clean lining free of stains.
- Natural color is best described as pearl white, ivory, cream.
- Not stark white.
- Stunning hues appear to glow in the sunlight.
- Cape shawl wrap style.
- No sleeves or armholes. Rests beautifully on the shoulders.
- Clean and cold-stored.
- Meticulously cared for and well preserved.
- Secures at the waist with a hook eye closure.
- Open sizing, fitting most.
Add a touch of vintage, retro glamour to your luxury wardrobe; a timeless look you'll wear confidently for many seasons to come. From formal affairs to holiday parties, black tie events or romantic date nights, this fur is one to have in your collection. Whether you're getting married on a snowy mountaintop, in a grand ballroom, or a rustic countryside venue, this is the perfect fur for your special day. A vintage heirloom fur can be your "something old" and glamorous on your wedding day. An heirloom to pass down to future generations.