Luxury Vintage MINK Furl Stole, Silver Sapphire Mink Shawl, Bridal Fur Bolero, Dream Wedding Fur, Old Hollywood Glamour Fur Wrap, Great Gatsby Fur
This gorgeous luxury vintage silver blue iris mink fur stole, circa 1960's, is truly breathtaking and sophisticated. Soft, lush and plush, this vintage fur appears to glow in the sunlight and has a beautiful sheen and a silky touch. Perfect for a Fall or Winter dream wedding.
A rare, sapphire blue silver grey mink with a graceful and elegant mid-century silhouette; the epitome of classic sophistication.
A one-of-a-kind heirloom quality, genuine mink fur.
- Free of oxidation or yellowing, the natural blue hues of this fur shawl are spectacular and rare.
- The perfect "something blue" accessory for a bride.
- Quality details include a dramatic, face framing, satin lined collar which can be turned up for a stylish effect and will keep you warm on those chilly winter days and nights. Two concealed front pockets as well as two interior pockets.
- Designed and expertly crafted by a premier furrier, made in the USA last century. This is not a new import.
- Both fur and lining are in excellent condition.
- With a chic, classic vibe, this luxurious fur would be wonderful for a vintage inspired bride to wear to her glam wedding , Great Gatsby soiree, formal affairs , holiday parties, black tie events or simply out to a romantic dinner on a chilly evening. Lovely over your little black dress or velvet slacks.
- Professionally stored. Ready to wear as soon as received.
- Hook and eye closure.
- Name of the original owner is discreetly embroidered on of the interior pockets.
- It's the perfect vintage accent for a bride, mother of the bride / groom or bridesmaid and would make a lovely, keepsake gift.
- Add a touch of vintage, retro glamour to your luxury wardrobe; a timeless look you'll wear confidently for many seasons to come.
Whether you're getting married on a snowy mountaintop, in a grand ballroom, or a rustic countryside venue, we have a collection of furs to choose from for your special day.
A vintage heirloom fur can be your "something old" and glamorous on your wedding day and one you can pass down to future generations.