Luxury Vintage Mink Fur Stole, Tourmaline Blonde Fur Shawl, Real Fur Cape , Bridal Bolero, Winter Wedding Fur Wrap, Dream Fur , Old Hollywood Glamour Fur, Art Deco Gatsby Party Fur , Formal, Retro, Bridal Fur
A dramatically beautiful, luxury vintage blonde mink fur stole with classic, mid-century sophistication. Designed and expertly crafted in the 1960's by a premier NYC furrier. The luxurious, vintage fur's color is a natural blend of tourmaline, champagne, blonde, with a warm, golden essence. In the daylight, the fur shimmers and takes on a magical glow.
This genuine mink shawl is soft and plush to the touch.
The epitome of retro glamour and elegance and the added design interest at the structured portrait collar makes this mink fur shawl special and unique.
With a chic, classic vibe, this fur is perfect for a luxury bride to wear at her vintage inspired Fall or Winter wonderland wedding, Great Gatsby /Art Deco soiree, formal affairs , holiday parties, black tie events or simply out to a romantic dinner on a chilly evening. Lovely over your little black dress or velvet slacks.
Added design interest at the elbows with a slight ruffled effect, two concealed front pockets, hook and ring closure, clean satin lining.
Professionally cold stored and ready to continue it's glamorous story.
Add a touch of vintage glamour to your luxury wardrobe; a timeless look you'll wear confidently for many seasons to come.
Channel your inner "Old Hollywood" fashion icon. Vintage glamour at it's finest.
- Genuine mink fur. Not faux fur.
- Cape style, no sleeves or armholes.
- Clean lining. Free of marks, smudges or stains.
- The mink fur is very plush and soft to the touch.
- Hook and ring closure keeps the fur securely in place.
- Two front panels can be crossed over with a vintage pin, too.
- Retro style collar made famous by Hollywood starlets like Marilyn Monroe.
- Two concealed front pockets.
- Furrier Label and original owners initials are present.
- Real mink fur, well preserved.
- Professionally, cold-stored.
- This is a pre-loved fur, one original owner.
- No size tag. Mannequin is a size Small and it's a tad big on her.
- Approximately a Medium but will fit up to a size Large.
- The fur sits elegantly on the shoulders.