Luxury Vintage EMBA Cerulean Mink Fur Stole , Fur Shawl ~ Bridal Cape, Mink Stole ~ Wedding Fur Wrap Cape
Welcome to LuxuryVintageGirl.com ~ Vintage Bridal Fur Shop
The color of this natural EMBA Cerulean Mink fur has a rare chameleon quality to it.
Is it warm brown? A cool silver? A mysterious gunmetal gray? It appears to be all of that depending upon the lighting. Surely one-of-a-kind, the tonal dimensions of this real mink fur stole are striking and rare. You will make grand entrances and memorable exits arriving in this genuine mink fur crafted of the finest, genuine, female EMBA mink pelts.
- Lend instant glamour and sophistication to your wardrobe and warm up your nights in glamorous high-style in this luxurious, vintage, genuine mink fur stole.
- Dramatically beautiful style with timeless and classic sophistication. Perfect for Fall or Winter Wedding Bride.
- Cape, shawl, wrap silhouette without restrictive sleeves or armholes, fitting most.
- Excellent coverage without the bulk.
- Quality details include two exterior pockets and two hidden interior pockets, clean silk satin lining free of issues.
- No stains, no snags, no friction wear to the lining, close to mint condition, ensuring a luxurious, chic look you'll wear with confidence for many seasons to come.
- Depending on lighting, this mink stole takes on a magical shimmery hue. The fur has a silky smooth, glistening texture.
- Former owner's name is embroidered on the inside lining.
- From dresses and gowns and everything in between, this can be your go to luxury fur wrap; a wonderful addition to your vintage fur wardrobe. Perfect for a rustic glam, Old Hollywood style, Great Gatsby inspired Fall or Winter wedding.
- Expertly crafted by a mid-century furrier.
- Generous rear-sweep providing warmth and coverage.
- A luxury statement piece, perfect for bride, mother of the bride, bridesmaids, or vintage fur lovers.
- Timeless and elegant mid-century design. Sleek, figure-flattering silhouette.
- Looks gorgeous over wedding gown, ball gown, cocktail attire.
- Lined in clean silk. Professionally cleaned, cold stored, ready to wear as soon as received.
- Drapes beautifully over your your shoulders. No hooks or clasps but one can be added by a tailor or furrier if desired.
- Heirloom, cherished piece. One original owner. Clearly adored by it's former owner and stored properly.
- A special, heirloom, vintage fur waiting to continue it's glamorous story.
- Certainly unique and rare to find a vintage fur in this color and condition, the epitome of luxury vintage.
- Please note this is a genuine, authentic, EMBA Cerulean, which is a trademarked color.
Inside shoulder to shoulder Approximately 17"
25" in length from shoulder to hem (front panel)
18" in length from nape of neck to hem (back)