Luxury Vintage Black FOX Fur Stole, Real Fur, Couture Retro Fur Shawl , Dream Wedding Fur, Old Hollywood Glamour Fur , Great Gatsby Art Deco Fur , Bridal Bolero, Real Fur Jacket
A luxurious, couture, genuine vintage black fox fur cape circa 1940's, perfect for romantic nights out, glamorous formal affairs, vintage inspired weddings, New Year's Eve celebrations, Black tie events, Great Gatsby Roaring 20's Soirees, the theatre or anytime you wish to add a touch of Old Hollywood vintage glam to your elegant wardrobe.
The dreamy silhouette of this beautiful real fox fur shawl exudes femininity and retro style and is reminiscent of the luxury furs worn by vintage screen starlets of yesteryear.
The hue of this rare, genuine black, real fox fur shawl shimmers in the light adding a magical glow.
Heirloom fur purchased from the estate of the original owner.
Impeccably cared for and cherished.
Initials are sewn onto the inside panel.
Both fur and black lining are pristine.
Fur is silky soft and voluminous.
Clean, cold stored and ready to star at your next event.
Perfect for a black and white themed wedding, mother of the bride, mother of the groom.
- Open sizing. No size tag. This beauty will fit most.
- Rests elegantly on your shoulders.
- Sits like a jacket without sleeves or armholes.
- Custom made and designed for it's original owner.
- Shoulder to Shoulder (Inside) 19" Across
- Nape of Neck to Hemline (Back) 17"
- Shoulder to Hemline (Front) 26"