Luxury Vintage Arctic FOX Fur Stole , White Fox Fur Shawl ,Real Fur , Bridal Fur Bolero ,Winter Wedding Fur, Ivory Real Fox Fur, Dream Vintage Fur , Old Hollywood Glamour Fur Capelet, Deco Great Gatsby Party
We recently acquired several of these luxury vintage Arctic Fox Bridal Fur stoles from a Palm Beach estate and are thrilled to offer them here at LuxuryVintageGirl.com just in time for our upcoming wedding season!
This romantic, Arctic Fox fur shawl is from our exclusive Palm Beach Winter White Collection and was purchased from the estate of it's original owner.
This luxury vintage, Arctic Fox Fur Stole dating back to the mid-century, was skillfully designed to star in all of your winter wonderland wedding dreams! Both fur and lining are impeccable, clean and professionally stored.
Wear this heirloom, lavish fox fur wrap with confidence on your wedding day and beyond. This style is very popular with our vintage inspired brides.
Masterfully crafted in the 1960's by a skilled furrier using plush, genuine Arctic fox fur pelts separated by grosgrain fabric.
You will feel like an Old Hollywood screen starlet wrapped in this ultra-glam fur wrap.
This lush and lavish fur wrap has been professionally stored in a cold-vault and ready to wear to your glamorous Fall or Winter wedding, formal affair, special event, Great Gatsby 20's party, holiday celebrations or romantic nights out.
Perfect for a luxury bride or mother-of-the bride.
- Genuine Arctic Fox Fur, Not Faux Fur
- Skillfully crafted in the 1960's using the finest fox fur pelts.
- Fur is plush, silky and voluminous.
- Beautiful, impeccable, silk satin lining, free of stains.
- Original owner's name is embroidered in script on the inside.
- Hook and eye closure will keep the fur securely in place.
- Natural hues of winter white, ivory, cream. Not stark white.
- The neutral color will complement most shades of gowns and would make the perfect accessory for your Fall or Winter Wedding.
- This vintage glam fox fur will provide the perfect amount of coverage to keep the chill away while allowing your bridal dress or gown to take center stage.
- Can do double-duty as a collar. Drape it over your cashmere sweater or coat to add instant glamour.
- One original owner. This is an heirloom quality fur waiting to be cherished once again.
Length: Approximately 41" Across
Width: At it's widest point: 10"