Luxury Vintage MINK Fur Stole , Bridal Fur Shawl, Real Fur, Platinum Silver Fur Cape , Dream Wedding Fur Coat , Winter Wedding Fur Shawl , Old Hollywood Fur , Deco Great Gatsby Party Fur
This elegant, luxury vintage platinum mink cape, circa 1970's, is truly stunning and in excellent condition. A beautiful and graceful mid-century, cropped silhouette with classic sophistication.
With it's stunning mix of dove grey, winter white and silver sapphire hues, this glamorous fur glistens in the sunlight.
A one-of-a-kind heirloom fur perfect for a Fall or Winter bride to wear at her dream wedding.
- Genuine Mink fur in a rare and natural color of platinum silver grey. A neutral hue that would complement most ensembles and wedding dresses.
- In the daylight, this luxury vintage fur appears to glow and has a beautiful sheen.
- Soft, silky, supple pelts. No areas of wear.
- Both lining and fur are clean, cold-stored, free of issues.
- Cape bolero style. No sleeves or armholes.
- This genuine mink fur shawl bolero is extremely plush to the touch.
- Quality details include luscious silky fur on both sides of the face framing, rounded collar, perfect for the chilly winter days and two concealed front pockets.
- Designed and expertly crafted by a premier furrier, made in the USA in the early 1970's. This is not a new import.
- With a chic, classic vibe, this luxury vintage fur is perfect for a vintage inspired bride to wear to her rustic glam wedding, Great Gatsby soiree, formal affairs , holiday parties, black tie events or simply out to a romantic dinner on a chilly evening. Lovely over your little black dress or velvet slacks.
- Clean satin lining free of stains. Ready to wear as soon as received.
- It's the perfect accent for a bride, bridesmaid or mother of the bride and would make a lovely gift.
- Please note the original owner name is sewn onto one of the interior panels. I don't remove monograms for fear of damaging the pristine lining. The majority of my clients believe the original monogram only adds to the vintage charm.
- Add a touch of vintage, retro glamour to your cold weather, luxury wardrobe; a timeless look you'll wear confidently for many seasons to come.
- Whether you're getting married on a snowy mountaintop, in a grand ballroom, or a rustic countryside venue, we have the perfect fur for your special day. A vintage heirloom fur can be your "something old" and glamorous on your wedding day. An heirloom to pass down to future generations.
One size fitting most. Cape style, no sleeves or armholes.
Inside shoulder to shoulder measures 17" across.