Luxury Vintage Ivory FOX Fur Stole , SAGA FOX FUR, White Fur Shawl, Bridal Fur Bolero , Winter Wedding Fur Shawl, Real Fur Cape , Bridal Bolero Fur , Dream Wedding, Great Gatsby Party, Old Hollywood Fur
This spectacular, luxury vintage GENUINE SAGA Norwegian fox fur bolero was expertly crafted in the late 1960's by a skilled furrier using the finest fox pelts.
With it's chic and glamorous "Old Hollywood" silhouette this vintage confection was designed to star at your dream wedding, black-tie affair, Roaring 20's Gatsby party or anytime you wish to add instant glam to your cold-weather wardrobe.
Perfect for a winter wonderland bride, bridesmaid, mother of the bride to fend off the winter chill.
This particular style is quite popular with our vintage inspired brides.
Genuine fox fur in stunning and warm hues of winter white, cream, ivory with a dusting of espresso and cocoa.
Would look stunning with an ivory gown and will keep your shoulders warm while posing for outdoor photos.
- Expertly crafted last century by a skilled furrier.
- Genuine luxury vintage fur; approximately late 1960's.
- Real Norwegian Arctic fox fur. Not faux fur.
- Cape bolero style.
- The upper pelt is satin-lined and can turned up to act as a collar.
- Stunning, well preserved with no obvious areas of wear.
- Both Fur and skins are supple and buttery soft.
- Clean and presently cold-stored.
- Outstanding heirloom piece, perfect for a bride.
- Original owner's initials are sewn on inside lining.
- Fur is plush, voluminous, silky soft and luscious.
- Lined in clean silk satin free of stains or marks.
- Designed to sit beautifully on your shoulders and has ample room to let you move about.
- Furrier hook and loop closure at the waist.
- Cape, bolero, shawl, wrap design.