Luxury Vintage Silver Mink Fur Stole, Blue Iris Real Mink Fur Cape, Sapphire Mink Wrap, Shawl , Winter Wedding Dream Fur , Bridal Bolero , Fur Cape Wrap , Mink Jacket Coat
This gorgeous luxury vintage silver blue iris mink fur stole, circa 1960's, is truly breathtaking and sophisticated.
A rare, sapphire blue silver grey mink with a graceful and elegant mid-century silhouette; the epitome of classic sophistication.
A one-of-a-kind heirloom quality, genuine mink fur.
Perfect for a Fall or Winter bride to wear at her luxurious, dream wedding.
- Soft, lush and plush, this vintage fur appears to glow in the sunlight and has a beautiful sheen and a silky touch.
- Free of oxidation or yellowing, the natural blue hues of this fur shawl are spectacular and rare.
- The perfect "something blue" accessory for a bride.
- Quality details include a dramatic, face framing, satin lined collar which can be turned up for a stylish effect and will keep you warm on those chilly winter days and nights. Two concealed front pockets as well as two interior pockets.
- Designed and expertly crafted by a premier furrier, made in the USA last century. This is not a new import.
- Both fur and lining are in excellent condition.
- With a chic, classic vibe, this luxurious fur would be wonderful for a vintage inspired bride to wear to her glam wedding , Great Gatsby soiree, formal affairs , holiday parties, black tie events or simply out to a romantic dinner on a chilly evening. Lovely over your little black dress or velvet slacks.
- Professionally stored. Ready to wear as soon as received.
- Hook and eye closure.
- Name of the original owner is discreetly embroidered on of the interior pockets.
- It's the perfect vintage accent for a bride, mother of the bride / groom or bridesmaid and would make a lovely, keepsake gift.
- Add a touch of vintage, retro glamour to your luxury wardrobe; a timeless look you'll wear confidently for many seasons to come.
Whether you're getting married on a snowy mountaintop, in a grand ballroom, or a rustic countryside venue, we have a collection of furs to choose from for your special day.
A vintage heirloom fur can be your "something old" and glamorous on your wedding day and one you can pass down to future generations.