Luxury Vintage FOX Fur Stole , White Fox Fur Shawl, Bridal Bolero Fur Wrap, Real Fur, Bride Fur Cape, Winter Wedding Fur Wrap, Dream Wedding Fur, Old Hollywood Glamour Fur , Great Gatsby Party Fur
Providing elegance and glamour on your wedding day and beyond, this genuine Norwegian real fox fur stole captures the romance of a bygone era with the perfect balance of vintage luxury and modern elegance.
With it's beautiful, neutral hues of ivory, cream, winter white, this vintage fox fur bolero creates a romantic look for your vintage inspired dream wedding, luxurious Fall or Winter bridal accessory, Great Gatsby- Roaring 20's themed party, formal affairs or anytime you wish to add instant drama to your cold-weather attire.
Created by a skilled mid-century furrier, this luxury vintage fox fur shawl is in excellent condition and ready to wear as soon as received. The color of this magnificent fox fur bolero is quite rare, as most Norwegian fox furs tend to be much darker and have more brown in them.
Added design interest on the back, the pelts are sewn in a dramatic fan motif. You are certain to create a grand entrances and a memorable exit wearing this unique fox fur draped over your shoulders.
A luxury, vintage accessory to keep you warm for your winter wonderland, dream wedding photos. This fox fur shawl would look especially fabulous on a winter bride with the snow falling down around her.
- Genuine, Vintage Norwegian Fox Fur. Not Faux Fur.
- Voluminous, soft and silky fur in beautiful condition.
- Skillfully crafted in the 1960's by a master furrier.
- Pre-owned. Not new.
- Made of premium quality, real fox fur in natural hues of ivory, beige, champagne, cream.
- Elegantly detailed with fox fur pelts designed in a fan motif that transition to a tuxedo shawl collar in the front.
- Collar can be turned up to frame your face and warm your neck.
- Sits beautifully on the shoulders and secures with a furrier hook/eye clasp at the waistline.
- Lush, plush and voluminous fur.
- Lined in silk satin.
- Freshly cleaned and professionally stored.
- Open sizing fitting most. Cape style. No sleeves or armholes.
- Shoulder to Shoulder 19" (Inside)
- Neckline to Hemline: 16" (Back)