Luxury Vintage MINK Fur Stole , Ivory Fur Shawl, Dream Wedding Fur, White Azurene Mink Coat, Platinum Blonde Real Fur Shawl , Blonde Fur Wrap , Winter Wedding Fur Cape , Retro Old Hollywood Mink Coat
This fur is back in stock! The bride-to-be who originally purchased it had to exchange it for a smaller size fur because this mink fur stole was too large on her petite frame!
A dramatically beautiful, genuine mink fur stole with classic, Old Hollywood sophistication.
Crafted in the 1960's by a skilled mid-century furrier, this glamorous fur is reminiscent of furs worn by Marilyn Monroe and iconic Red Carpet starlets.
The natural color of this genuine mink fur shawl is a rich mix of hues, ranging from French vanilla to Winter white to Ivory to platinum blonde with a warm, glowing essence depending upon lighting. Please note it is not stark white.
- A perfect accent for a luxury bride to wear to her dream wedding and would look outstanding in your romantic wedding photos.
- A luxurious, timeless look with a sexy, bombshell Marilyn vibe you'll wear with confidence on your wedding day and for many seasons to come.
- Added design interest at the structured portrait collar makes this one-of-a-kind couture fur perfect for a vintage inspired, Fall or Winter wonderland, fairytale wedding or formal events.
- Add a touch of mid-century glam and high-style to your cold weather luxury wardrobe this winter season with this heirloom, vintage couture fur.
- The fur and lining are in excellent condition and were recently cleaned and professionally cold-stored.
- This couture fur is well preserved and was cherished by it's previous owner. Considering it's age, there are no flaws to note.
- Two concealed front pockets.
- The original owner's initials embroidered on the inside lining.
- This is a rare, heirloom piece, perfect for a luxury vintage fur collector and would make a spectacular luxury gift.
- Wrap yourself in a vintage glamour fur or give the gift of luxury to yourself or someone special
- Please note this heirloom fur is not stark white, it is ivory with warm undertones, although it is appearing lighter in photos. Photographs were taken in natural lighting. This stunning , collectible fur is over 50 years old therefore some minor wear and oxidation are consistent with it's age.
Inside shoulder to shoulder measures 18" across. Best fit on Medium - Large.
There are no closures, designed to rest on your shoulders, cape style, fitting most.