RESERVED / SOLD Luxury Vintage Mink Fur Stole , Pearl Champagne Mink Bolero , Real Fur Shawl, Ivory Bridal Cape , Fur Wrap , Retro Mink Coat , Wedding Jacket, Dream Fur, Old Hollywood Fur, Great Gatsby Deco Party Fur
You'll make a glamorous, grand entrance at your Rustic Fall Wedding, Winter wonderland photoshoot, Art Deco Great Gatsby party, romantic holiday celebration and evening excursions when you drape this luxury vintage real fur stole over your shoulders.
- This stunning, genuine fur cape was crafted by a skilled mid-century furrier in the 1960's. The silkiest, most luminous female mink pelts were used to create this beauty. In the sunlight this vintage fur shawl takes on a magical shimmery hue.
- Add a touch of vintage glamour to your cold weather wardrobe with this dreamy mid-century fur. A classic and timeless treasure with a cool, retro vibe, that you'll wear with confidence for years to come.
- Two cozy, concealed front pockets complete the look.
- The coloring and tonal dimensions of this mink are exceptional and the retro vibe can be the perfect "something old and glamorous" accessory to complement your wedding photos.
- This fur shawl would look stunning with an ivory or champagne gown and would make a wonderful vintage gift for someone special.
- Silk lined collar can lay flat or be turned up for a flattering stylish effect.
- With it's flattering and sleek silhouette, this vintage mink stole will provide just the right amount of warmth and coverage to keep the winter chill away while looking chic on your wedding day and beyond.
- One original owner. Her initials are sewn onto the lining.
The genuine mink fur has a gorgeous sheen, is soft to the touch and we find no areas of wear to the fur itself. It has been professionally cleaned, glazed and cold-stored! Please note the beautiful satin lining has some light marking on it which were unable to be removed when we cleaned it therefore we have priced this fur accordingly.
Shoulder to Shoulder (inside) 17" across.
One size fitting most. Hook and eye closure.