Luxury Vintage FOX Fur Wedding Stole , Real Fur Bridal Shawl , Ivory Fur Cape , Dream Wedding Fur , Great Gatsby Party Fur, Old Hollywood Fur , Vintage Glamour Fur, Wedding Jacket, Fur Coat
Make a memorable entrance at your dream wedding wearing this plush, luxury vintage statement fur skillfully crafted in the 1960's by a master furrier.
Perfect for a romantic, vintage inspired bride, bridesmaids, mother of the bride.
A glam accent for your winter wonderland photos, rustic glam bridal attire, Great Gatsby 1920's party dress, holiday events, formal galas or anytime you wish to add instant luxury to your winter wardrobe.
Similar style as the Norwegians I have sold in the last two weeks but in a warmer shade of ivory, cream, champagne with a dusting of cocoa.
- Genuine Norwegian Fox fur, not faux fur.
- Crafted in the 1960's, not a new import.
- Elegantly detailed with three tiers of fox fur that transition into a tuxedo shawl collar in the front.
- Open sizing fitting most.
- Sits beautifully on the shoulders and secures with a furrier hook/eye clasp at the waistline.
- No Sleeves. Designed to wear as a cape , shawl , wrap.
- This gorgeous fur is very plush and in excellent condition.
- Freshly cleaned. Cold-stored and ready to wear. No monogram.
- Lining is clean and free of stains.
- Open sizing fitting most. Cape style. No sleeves or armholes.
- Shoulder to Shoulder 18" (Inside)
- Neckline to Hemline: 16" (Back)