RESERVED / SOLD Luxury Vintage ARCTIC FOX fur fling ,wrap, shawl, stole, Marilyn Monroe style fur, Red Carpet Old Hollywood Glamour Fur, Winter Wedding Fur Shawl, Bridal Fur
Capture the romance and glamour of a bygone era when you drape this luxury vintage genuine Arctic Fox Fur around your shoulders.
Channel the iconic starlets of "Old Hollywood" in the sexy 1950's Marilyn Monroe style, real fox fur fling.
Crafted in the 1950's, this ivory fox fur fling is a lavish statement piece, perfect for a vintage inspired bride or collector of mid-century furs.
This glamorous Arctic fox fur stole is similar to several I have previously sold in the last few months and it seems that I can't keep them in stock! It's not easy to find these rare beauties in the vintage marketplace. This particular vintage fur was purchased from a Palm Beach estate and it's in very good condition given it's age.
- Real Arctic Fox Fur. Not Faux Fur.
- Natural hues of ivory, winter white, not stark white.
- Fling, shawl, wrap, stole, shawl design.
- Two tiers of luscious, genuine fox fur.
- Original white satin lining with two interior straps to hold the fur in place.
- Two tiers of genuine Arctic fox fur.
- Perfect for bride, bridesmaids, mother of the bride, red carpet events, formal galas, Great Gatsby 20's themed parties.
- One owner fur with her initials discreetly embroidered on inside lining.
- Edges of the fur are slightly matted (not visible when worn) and there are scattered very light marking on lining.
- Professionally cleaned and cold stored.
- Please note this fur is over 65 years old therefore slight wear is consistent with it's age.
- True vintage. Not a new import from overseas.
- If perfection is more your desire, please consider the faux fur version of this Arctic fox fur that I have listed.
- 78" in length
- 10" in width