RESERVED /SOLD Luxury Vintage Norwegian FOX Fur Stole , Arctic Fox Fur Shawl, Real Fur Bridal Shawl , Old Hollywood Glamour , Great Gatsby Party Fur , Excellent Condition , Winter Wedding Fur Jacket Coat
This beautiful, luxury vintage fox fur stole is similar to the Norwegian Fox Fur that was recently sold but features a striking and rare "fan" motif in the back.
This extraordinary, impeccable, luxury vintage Norwegian fox fur bolero was expertly crafted in the late 1960's by a skilled furrier using the finest fox pelts.+
With it's chic and glamorous "Old Hollywood" silhouette this vintage confection was designed to star at your dream wedding, black-tie affair, Roaring 20's Gatsby party or anytime you wish to add instant glam to your cold-weather wardrobe.
This particular style is quite popular with our vintage inspired brides.
Genuine fox fur in stunning hues of winter white, silver, ivory, grey with a dusting of espresso and cocoa.
- Expertly crafted last century by a skilled furrier.
- Genuine luxury vintage fur; approximately late 1960's.
- Real Norwegian Arctic fox fur. Not faux fur.
- Cape style. Sits beautifully on the shoulders.
- Fur is designed in a fan pattern in the back.
- The upper pelt is satin-lined and can turned up to act as a collar.
- Stunning, well preserved with no obvious areas of wear.
- Both Fur and skins are supple and buttery soft.
- Pristine, clean and presently cold-stored.
- Outstanding heirloom piece, perfect for a bride.
- Original owner's initials are sewn on inside lining.
- Fur is plush, voluminous, silky soft and luscious.
- Lined in impeccable, silk satin free of stains or marks.
- Designed to sit beautifully on your shoulders and has ample room to let you move about.
- Furrier hook and loop closure
- Cape, bolero, shawl, wrap design.
- On the larger side. M - L
- (However, mannequin is a size S and it fits her.)
- Shoulder to Shoulder 19" Measuring Across.
- Shoulder to Hemline 22"