RESERVED / SOLD Luxury Vintage Black FOX Fur Stole , REAL Fur, Black Fox Fur Shawl , Bridal Fur Bolero , Fox Capelet , Mother of the Bride Fur Wrap , Roaring 20's Gatsby Style Fur, Old Hollywood Glamour Fur , Winter Wedding Fur Fur Jacket, Shrug, Bolero
Wrap this luscious genuine black fox fur stole over your shoulders and instantly elevate your cocktail dress, bridal gown or evening attire to new heights of vintage luxury. This jet black, real fox fur has a depth of richness in color combined with it's whisper soft, silky fur which makes this a dream fur you'll love adding to your formal wardrobe.
From our Palm Beach Couture Collection, this black fox fur wrap dates back to the mid-century, belonging to one original owner who kept it professionally stored for decades. This vintage fox fur shawl will add touch of "Old Hollywood" vintage glamour to you evening attire or Roaring '20's themed party. We have recently acquired this heirloom, fox fur wrap along with several other luxury vintage furs from the estate of a Palm Beach Grand Dame and we look forward to offering them here at LuxuryVintageGirl.com
- Hook and ring closure ensuring the fur stays in place as you move about.
- Real Fox Fur. Not Faux Fur.
- Masterfully crafted in the 1960's, not a new import.
- Silky black fox fur has a luminous sheen and long guard hairs.
- Two tiers of genuine fox fur separated by black grosgrain ribbon.
- Both lining and fur are in excellent condition.
- Well preserved. Impeccably maintained. No flaws to note.
- Beautiful, clean, flawless, black silk satin lining with two concealed interior pockets.
- Custom made for it's original owner. No monogram or furrier label.
- Perfect for the vintage inspired bride, mother-of-the-bride, Art Deco 1920's themed events, black and white themed wedding, cocktail attire, formal-wear.
Best fit on a smaller frame.
40" in length x 10" wide.