Luxury Vintage FOX Fur Bolero, White Fox Fur Stole , Bridal Fur Shawl , Norwegian Fox Fur Stole , REAL Fur Coat , Winter Wedding Fur Jacket, Dream Wedding Fur Old Hollywood Glamour , Great Gatsby 20's Style Fur
This extraordinary, impeccable, luxury vintage Norwegian fox fur bolero was expertly crafted in the late 1960's by a skilled furrier. With it's chic and glamorous silhouette this vintage confection was designed to star at your dream wedding, black-tie affair, Roaring 20's party or anytime you wish to add instant glam to your wardrobe. This particular style is very popular with our vintage inspired brides. Genuine fox fur in rare and striking hues of winter white with a dusting of expresso and cocoa.
- Expertly crafted last century by a renowned furrier.
- True luxury vintage; approximately late 1960's.
- Genuine vintage Norwegian fox fur. Not faux fur.
- Elegantly detailed with a tuxedo collar, four horizontal pelts that transition to a horizontal pattern in the back.
- The upper pelt is satin-lined and can turned up to act as a collar.
- Stunning, well preserved with no obvious areas of wear.
- Both Fur and skins are supple and buttery soft.
- Pristine, clean and presently cold-stored.
- Outstanding heirloom piece, perfect for a bride.
- Original owner's name is delicately embroidered on inside lining.
- Fur is plush, voluminous, silky soft and luscious.
- Lined in impeccable, silk satin free of stains or marks.
- Designed to sit beautifully on your shoulders and has ample room to let you move about.
- Furrier hook and loop closure
- Cape, bolero, shawl, wrap design.
- On the larger side. M - L
- (However, mannequin is a size S and it fits her.)
- Shoulder to Shoulder 19" Measuring Across.
- Shoulder to Hemline 22"