SOLD / Luxury Vintage Norwegian FOX Fur Stole , Bridal Fur Shawl , Winter Wedding Fur Wrap , Old Hollywood Glamour Fur , Great Gatsby Fur , Real Fox Fur Cape , Heirloom Wedding Gift , Bridesmaids Fur
Add a special touch of romance and retro glamour to your winter wedding, snowy mountaintop photoshoot, Great Gatsby party outfit or vintage - inspired wedding dress with this genuine, luxury vintage Norwegian fox fur stole.
Presently we will be listing several similar style Norwegian fox furs which would be perfect for a bride and her bridesmaids to have matching shawls. Send us a message if you'd like for Juliet to put together a grouping of furs for your wedding party. The last photo is for inspirational purposes only.
- A luxurious vintage statement accessory crafted in the 1950's by a skilled furrier and made from premium quality, genuine Norwegian fox fur.
- Real Fur. Not faux fur.
- Both fur and lining are in excellent condition. No stains or issues.
- Perfect heirloom accessory for bride and bridesmaids.
- "Something old" and fabulous for the vintage inspired bride.
- Warm natural tones of Champagne, silver, ivory, cream, beige with an ample sprinkling of cocoa.
- Would look fabulous with a 1920's style wedding dress.
- Two tiers of silky fox fur.
- This plush fox fur shawl, wrap, capelet will keep your shoulders warm yet won't hide the finer details of your wedding dress or gown.
- Stays in place with a furrier hook and loop closure allowing freedom of movement.
- Designed to sit at or just below the shoulders, this vintage confection will provide just the right amount of coverage and warmth on your special day.
- A cherished, heirloom fur waiting to continue it's glamorous story.
- One original owner. Cold stored.
- Clean lining. No stains.
- Professionally stored.
- Give yourself or someone special the gift of a vintage, heirloom fur this season.
- Approximately 44" inches in length (measuring across when spread open)
- Approximately 11" inches wide.